Buildings and Contents

Let us advise you on your buildings and contents insurance, allowing you to relax at home, knowing everything is covered.

It is a legal requirement of your mortgage that your buildings be protected should the worst happen
Proof will need to be provided that the lender’s security is protected.

Contents Insurance covers anything that can be removed from the property (TV, furniture, jewellery, carpets, and furniture), while Buildings Cover insures anything that cannot.

You can cover both your Buildings and Content on a joint policy to ensure everything is covered – this also usually works out cheaper than having two separate policies.

Get in contact with The Mortgage Centre to discuss your buildings and content insurance today.

Note: For insurance business we offer products from a choice of insurers.

Critical Illness Cover

Critical Illness Cover pays out a tax-free lump sum, or monthly income should you be diagnosed with a life-changing illness or total permanent disability during the policy term.



Income Protection

Income Protection provides a tax-free income for policyholders if unable to work due to accident or sickness. It is available to both the employed and self-employed.

It doesn't have to be complicated

We've created a simple jargon buster to help you understand all the technical terms you'll need to get your head around.

Share This